Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a really good Easter this year! The week before Easter we drove to Fairview, TN and surprised Nana K and Papa G with a visit!!! They were so excited to see us - Nana K even cried! We had so much fun with Aunt Amy and Uncle Andrew while we were there and Nana K's sister, Aunt Pat was there for the weekend, too!!! I don't think Papa G really knew what to do with us all! We had a wonderful trip and Brian did amazingly good on the 10 hour trip! Praise the Lord!

Easter weekend, we took Brian to a free Easter carnival on Walnut Street in Cary for his first Easter Egg hunt! He actually found 5 eggs! Ok, so he found the first two and was perfectly content with one in each hand and Mommy helped him find a few more! Our friends Heather, Gavin, and Gage were there, too!

Easter Sunday was wonderful as always!

I found one!!

The grass was almost as tall as me!

My Daddy and Me!

Hey Mommy, let's go find some eggs!

I'm not so sure about this Easter Bunny!

I wanted to take my brush with me to church!

Mommy and Me Easter Morning!

My Easter Basket!

Of course the Yogurt Melts are my favorite!!

Look at all this great stuff!!

No comments: