Wednesday, April 7, 2010

14 Months Old

Mommy is posting a lot of random pictures of all Brian is doing lately! He's finally figured out this whole walking deal and is on the move (even though he still prefers to hold mommy's hand!). He loves to ride on his firetruck that we are borrowing from our friends Adrienne, Caleb, and Ben while they are in Papua New Guinea. He knows what an elephant says, a dog, and of course he makes his firetruck sounds! We're not hearing a lot of new words, but he's got "more" and "please" down pat!!

Enjoy the pictures!
My firetruck and my cookies!! Perfect!

I can make the lights flash and the siren sound!


Look Mommy, I'm driving!!

Daddy was enjoying this just as much as I was!

Mema Velma's piano is great!

John didn't think I should eat the mulch at the park!

I love the park!

Wheeee!! John and me on the slide!

The BIG drum at Kindermusik!

So much fun!!

Hi Mommy!

Checking my email on my first Blackberry!

Watching Caroline and James at Gymnastics - with my snacks, of course!

My new buddy Sean!
He's 9 months old and our neighbors' foster child they're hoping to adopt!

Look at that, Sean!!

Our Stud Muffin!

Too cute not to post!

Way too precious!

No comments: