Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Brian's first Thanksgiving was wonderful!! We got to see so many family and friends - and of course we ate WAY TOO much food! Brian's first Thanksgiving Dinner consisted of him eating Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli casserole, and a cream cheese appetizer (that Brian ate 2 of!!).

We are so thankful for all our family and friends and all the support and love they have shown us this past year! We have been so blessed and are so grateful for all that God has given us!

My first Thanksgiving Dinner! YUMMMMM!

Mimi enjoyed playing with me!!

Having fun with FAB!

Boy, this is good stuff!

Great-Grandparents ROCK!!

Aunt Amy gave me a pickle!!!


I wanted to share my pickle with Papa G!


Daddy and I ate way too much Turkey!!


Nap Time after a GREAT Thanksgiving!


No comments: