Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pain in my Rear

So, is mommy talking about daddy or baby Brian?!?!

Don't get me wrong, I probably could be talking about my sweet and loving husband some days, but unfortunately I'm talking about little Brian. Mommy's been out of work a lot the past week and barely able to get out of bed because of all the pain in my right leg and backside! Thankfully, daddy has been absolutely wonderful and has been pampering mommy for weeks! The house is clean, dinner has been great every night, and mommy has been chauffeured wherever she needed to go! Daddy is the worlds best. Even Brian says that daddy is the best. Brian cannot wait to see his loving daddy.

We've been to the doctor and thought it could be inflammation of my sciatic nerve, but thankfully there was a cancellation at the physical therapist and I was able to get in on Thursday. My PT did a lot of muscle relaxation work (which helped tremendously), so we think it may be built up muscle and nerve tension that is going to take a little while to work out. I will have PT twice a week for a little while to see if we can continue to alleviate the pain.

Thankfully, mommy has had some relief the past 2 days, so we are hopeful that at least the intensity of the pain will continue to decrease. Please continue to pray for us (especially since my co-pay for PT is $50 a visit!) as I continue to work as much as I can and as daddy continues to look for a job.

No comments: