Friday, September 19, 2008

19 Weeks

We are very close to being half-way through our pregnancy - and if Baby Brian decides to come early, we may already be there!!! Our doctor's appointment went well yesterday and Brian's heartbeat is still good and strong - I love hearing that sound! I think I've decided that his heartbeat is one of the best sounds in the world!!

Our doctor asked me if I had felt him move yet. My response was, "I don't know!" Thankfully, he said that was the exact response he expected to hear! He assured me that in the next days to week or so, I should feel something that I know is the baby. I'll be sure to let you know when I do!

Mommy's not really started craving much of anything yet - except Olive Garden! All you can eat pasta, salad, and breadsticks - I could eat it every day! And they have this new Asiago Garlic Alfredo sauce that is WONDERFUL over angel hair pasta! Unfortunately it is not a craving I can give into regularly, but we did get to go last Saturday for dinner! So if anyone has the desire to pamper Mommy anytime soon, Olive Garden gift cards are more than welcomed!! :)

Hopefully we'll get some more pictures posted within the next week or so!

No comments: