Monday, April 20, 2009

Brian's 1st Easter

Well, it only took me a little over a week to get the Easter pictures posted! I'm considering that pretty good for me right now!

We had so much fun in Fairview, TN with Nana K, Papa G, Aunt Amy, and Uncle Andrew! Brian took his first trip to the big ol' metropolis of Fairview!! LOL! (For those of you who know Fairview, you know why that is funny!) Brian did EXCELLENT on the 10 hour car ride! We are so blessed that he likes to ride and he slept most of the trip!

We really enjoyed our week with my parents, however, we are NOT going to let Papa G carry Brian around ALL the time next time we visit! It took almost 3 days before Brian was content again in his bouncy seat and on his playmat! But I guess it is a lot more fun to be moving around all the time!!!

We are very thankful for being able to spend Easter with family!


Brian's 1st Easter Basket!

It was a BEAUTIFUL day!


Uncle Andrew and Aunt Amy couldn't get enough of me!

No comments: