Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life is Weird, but Birth is Normal!

This saying was on the sticker we were given at our first Labor & Delivery class at WakeMed hospital Monday night! And to be perfectly honest, I have to agree that Life can be strange, but it's very comforting to know that our Heavenly Father has created our bodies so uniquely and perfectly that being able to delivery this little miracle inside me is perfectly normal!

Chris and I attended our first class on Monday evening and will go every Monday until December 15th - and even then I still won't be ready!!! LOL! We are in class with 7 other couples and it is very neat to hear other couples' views and opinions. I am excited about the classes and so thankful that it is available to us.

There is such a wide range of "normal" according to how our labor and delivery will happen - and I am so glad that God already knows how it will happen and His plan is Perfect!

2 comments:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Never heard it put that way before, but OK! See you tonight!!

-Adrienne

This Is Stupid said...

Hey Kristin! I didn't know you had a blog! Good to see that you are doing well and getting ready for a little one. How fun! I hope that all continues to go well and you enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy!
Take Care!